Hong Kong company incorporation requires the designation of at least one director and a Nominee Director will keep your true director identity completely confidential within your structure.
Using a Nominee Director allow you to not record your personal informations (name, address, passport number, etc.) that are only known from the official agent who will incorporate your company.
Using Nominee Director service strengthens your privacy and prevent disclosure of your personal informations.
Control of your business activities, bank accounts, and other managerial endeavours are still entitled to you and will not be hindered by the Nominee Director whose role is restricted to that of company incorporation.
Power of Attorney
Rights to your company will be protected by Power Of Attorney. This certifies your full management of the company while the Nominee Director only represents you. All actions made by the Nominee Director will be under this contract until it expires, upon which all rights revert solely back to you.
Opening Corporate Bank Accounts
The Nominee Director issues the certifications that the bank account belongs solely to you. Your signature and ID should be authenticated by an overseas bank branch bank officer. By the end of the transaction, the Nominee Director will have no knowledge of your corporate bank account numbers and passwords.
A Nominee Shareholder would represent the shareholder of the company and will be used for security reasons to protect the personal information of the actual shareholder. A contracted Nominee Shareholder will disclose the necessary information such as ID and passport numbers without you having to share what you do not want to.
Declaration of Trust
Contracting a Nominee Shareholder requires you to protects your rights to your shares with Nominee Shareholder issuing a Declaration of Trust free of loopholes to you that certifies your full ownership of your shares while the nominee represents you.
NOMINEE SERVICES REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Copy of passport (or Hong Kong Identity Card if any) and residential addresses proof of all shareholders. If shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and registered office.
- Copy of passport (or Hong Kong Identity Card if any) and residential addresses proof of all directors.
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration Certificate and NC1 form.
- Amount of share capital and percentage of shareholdings.
- Certificate of Continuing Registration.
- Certificate of Incumbency.
- Copy of last Annual Return (if any).