SETTING UP STEPS (6 working days)
A Hong Kong Limited liability Company has no restriction on the amount of share capital and liability is limited to authorised capital and respect of Hong Kong laws and regulations. It requires at least: one shareholder, one director (not necessarily a Hong Kong resident), a Hong Kong address, a Company Secretary (who is a Hong Kong resident).
- Decide your company name(s).
- Fill in the Application Form and return to us (either email to email@example.com or fax +8220.127.116.11.68) together with copies of identity card or passport of all shareholder(s) and director(s).
- We will check whether the proposed company name is available for registration and confirm that all required information have been provided.
- We will email you the Invoice for payment and prepare documents in 24h after your payment's reception.
- You will send by express mail all signed original documents to our office.
- PENA LIMITED will notify you when the company is incorporated 6 working days after arrival of signed documents.
- 1 day after company is incorporated, your Green Set with company documents is ready for pick up in our office.
HONG KONG LIMITED COMPANY INCORPORATION PACK
- Company name search.
- Article of Association (AA) in English.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Business Registration Certificate.
- Green Set : Statutory Book, Share certificate(s), a common seal, a company chop and a company signature chop.
- Registered Office address parking (1 year)
- Company secretarial services parking (1 year).