WHY OPEN HONG KONG OFFSHORE COMPANY
ALL IN ONE PACK GVT FEES INCLUDED: HKD 4,650 - USD 600 - EUR 550
Hong Kong economy is extremely liberal. There is no exchange control, restriction on capital entry and repatriation, and currencies can circulate freely. Money can be deposited, withdrawn or transferred from a bank account of Hong Kong as often and freely as you wish without having to produce any evidence nor to pay taxes.
There is no taxes on dividends for a Hong Kong private limited company. No VAT!
Hong Kong companies are only subjected to profits tax if profits are derived from Hong Kong at the rate of 8.25% for the first HK$ 2 million of profits of corporations (USD 250,000) and 16.5% of the net profits above that amount.
Legal liability of the officers limited to the value of the shares subscribed.
A simple company formation and legal framework: a foreigner may be the principal shareholder and director of the company. Entrepreneurship freedom, legal stability and no capital deposit obligation
- A Shareholder and a Director minimum.
- No need to reside or rent an office in Hong Kong.
- No need for local employee (s).
- PENA LIMITED is your legal Hong Kong Company Secretary and Office registered address parking.
- You can open your company bank account anywhere worldwide.
- Incorporation of a new limited company in 5 to 6 working days.
- Express incorporation in few hours (additional paperwork and costs).
No capital is required for the company incorporation, each shareholder must simply sign the Article of Association and declare the capital of the company without paying money until it will be required.